YOUR CHILD IS IN THE CENTRE OF INTEREST IN OUR PRACTICE!
Getting to know your child, stilling of any fear, building confidence
Dear parents, dear children,
To start with, we have compiled for you the most relevant information for a relaxed first visit to the dentist. This information is intended to help you and your child.
We wish to meet from the start with good feelings and cooperate in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Please create in advance for your child a relaxed atmosphere and, if possible, come to the practice rested
- Please make sure when making an appointment that it fits into your daily schedule and does not interfere with sleeping time/resting periods of your child
- Take your time with your child for the appointment
- Arouse your child’s curiosity for the coming adventure of the ‘visit to the dentist’
- Please avoid words to the effect of ‘no need to be afraid’ or ‘it will not hurt’
- Offer praise to your child after the treatment!